Day 1: Nairobi – Mt Kenya
- Pick up from your hotel and drive from Nairobi through central Kenya view of Mt. Kenya and the Aberdares ranges in clear weather.
- You will have a brief stop over at the Equator near Nanyuki the base town before getting into town where you will pick the other team of cook, porters and also food supplies.
- Proceed to Sirimon park gate 2,650m. After a picnic lunch and clearing with the park authority, you will star t the hike through the forest accompanied by your guides, cook and porters to Old Moses camp 3,300m.for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Mt Kenya – Fullday
- After breakfast, leave the camp with your packed lunch and start the hike through the moorland viewing high attitude flowers, animals and birds to Shipton camp 4,200m.fir dinner and overnight
Day 3: Mt Kenya – Nairobi
- This will be the longest day on the trip. Take an early morning tea and at around 2.30am start the climbing along a lose scree which sometimes of the year is covered with snow to reach the summit of Lenana 4,985m. ( 3hrs) the third peak in Mt. Kenya to catch the sunrise and after a superb view from the summit as far as Mt. Kilimanjaro to the south, descend back to Shipton camp (2hrs) for breakfast.
- After the breakfast, descend down to Old Moses where you will connect a transfer car off the mountain to Nanyuki and back to destinations where the trip ends
Cost is 510 USD.
- Includes transport, accommodation, Parkfee,, guide, Poter, cook service ,3meal a day
- Excludes tips and drinks
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below