- Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through central Kenya and proceed towards where you can get a nice view of Mt. Kenya and the Aberdares ranges in clear weather.
- You will continue with the drive and have a brief stop over at the Equator near Nanyuki the base town where you will pick the other team of cook and porters and proceed to Sirimon park gate 2,650m.
- After clearing with the park authority, we will start the hike through the forest accompanied by the guide, cook and porters to Old Moses camp 3300m.
- 4 hrs walk for dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Old Moses to Shipton camp 4200m.
- After breakfast, hike through the moorland viewing high attitude flowers, animals and birds species to Shipton camp 4,200m. at the bottom of the peaks.
- 6-7hrs walk for dinner and overnight .
Day 3. Acclimatization day Shipton 4,200m. – Hausburg 4,600m.
- A day spent for acclimatization and take a hike to Hausburg col. 4,600m and back to Shipton for lunch, dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Shipton – Lenana 4,985m. to Bandas camp 3,000m.
- This will be the longest day on the trip.
- Take an early morning tea and at around 02.30 am start the climbing along a lose scree which sometimes of the year is covered with snow to reach the summit of Peak Lenana (4,985M) (3hrs) the third peak in Mt. Kenya to catch the sunrise.
- After a superb view from the summit as far as Mt. Kilimanjaro to the south, descend to Mintos camp (3hrs) to the Eastern side of the peaks where you will meet with your cook and porters for breakfast.
- After the breakfast, descend through a scenic trail on Chogoria route viewing the fascinating Gorges Valley to Meru Mt. Kenya Bandas camp 2,950m for hot shower dinner and overnight.
- Breakfast at 8am walk through bamboo forest for 10km where you meet the car to chongoria town and transport back to Nairobi where the trip ends.
Cost is 750usd per person
- Whats included – park fee, accommodation,guide,poters,cook services.transport,3meals aday.
- Excluded – Tips and drinks
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below