- Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through central Kenya where you can get a nice view of Mt. Kenya and the Aberdares ranges in clear weather.
- You will continue with the drive and have a brief stop over at the Equator near Nanyuki the base town where you will pick the other team of cook and porters and proceed to Sirimon park gate 2,650m.
- After clearing with the park authority, we will start the hike through the forest accompanied by the guide, cook and porters to Old Moses camp 3300m.for dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Old Moses to Shipton camp 4200m.
- After breakfast, hike through the moorland viewing high attitude flowers, animals and birds species to Shipton camp 4,200m. at the bottom of the peaks.for dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Shipton – Lenana to Bandas camp
- This will be the longest day on the trip. Take an early morning tea and at around 02.30 am start the climbing along a lose scree which sometimes of the year is covered with snow to reach the summit of Peak Lenana (4,985M) (3hrs) the third peak in Mt. Kenya to catch the sunrise.
- After a superb view from the summit as far as Mt. Kilimanjaro to the south, descend to Mintos camp (3hrs) to the Eastern side of the peaks where you will meet with your cook and porters for breakfast.
- After the breakfast, descend through a scenic trail on Chogoria route viewing the fascinating Gorges Valley to Meru Mt. Kenya Bandas camp 2,950m for hot shower dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, descend for 2hrs through the rain forest to connect your transfer off the mountain to Chogoria village and later drive back to Nairobi where the trip ends.
Cost is USD 600 per person
- Includes: Park fee, 3 meals a day, porters guide, cook service, transport and accommodation.
- Excludes: tips and drinks
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below