Marangu Route (also known as the ‘Coca Cola Route’) is the oldest and most established route on Kilimanjaro and used to be the most popular. It’s considered to be the easiest way up in terms of gradient and terrain. It is also the only route on the mountain that has huts to sleep in.
- Day 1: Arrival at hotel for overnight
- Day 2:drive to Marango gate 1980m hike to mandara hut 2700m for overnight.
- Day 3:mandara hut proceed to horombo hut 3720m for overnight
- Day 4 :acclimatization day on the same hut horombo
- Day 5 :horombo hut Proceed to kibo 4700m for overnight.
- Day 6:kibo hut to summit attempt uhuru peak 5895m desend back to horombo hut for overnight.
- Day 7:horombo hut desend down to Marango gate 1980m back to your destination in moshi.
- Cost from 1800usd
- Park fee
- 3 meals a day
- Guide, potter’s wages
- Rescue fee by car
- Cook service
- Tips, drinks and meals in moshi
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below