Machame route is considered one of the less difficult routes on Kilimanjaro as it’s longer itinerary allows for better acclimatization. However, hikers will still need to ascend the Barranco Wall and climb steeply on summit night. No technical climbing is required but a good level of fitness is highly recommended.
- Day 1 :drive to moshi to. Machame gate proceed machame camp for overnight.
- Day 2: machame camp towards Shira camp 3540m. for overnight
- Day 3: shira camp to lava tower 4600m towards baranco camp 3950m for overnight
- Day 4: baranco camp 3950m towards karanga 4235m to barafu 4600m for overnight
- Day 5: barafu 4600m to summit attempt uhuru peak 5895m desend back down to Mweka camp 3100m for overnight
- Day 6: mweka camp down to Mweka gate to moshi where the trip ends
Price cost 1850 USD
- Which includes: Park fee, 3 meals a day , Guide, porters wages, Cook service , Transport, Rescue
- Not including: Tips,drinks. meal at the hotel
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below